Sunday, March 05, 2006

Another Late Night...

So, last night was a blast! We went out on the town and got our booze on. Saratoga during the school year is filled with college kids. Which makes me feel a little strange...and nostalgic about the days that were. We went out drinking, asked people how old they thought we were (sometimes good, sometimes bad, always funny), and just enjoyed the company of friends. Maria and I both agree that it feels great to see people from high school that look way worse than us. I know that sounds mean- but a little true. Didn't get home until about 3- but on the plus side I remember everything. Including hot sauce from my dough boy all over me....(not that way...get your mind out of the gutter)

Catch you on the flip side!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home