Monday, February 27, 2006

Fill in the Blanks...

My last ex...
was a cheating bastard

Maybe I should ...
save more money

I love ...
my husband, friends, and family, and the pets

I don't understand ...
the dewey decimal system

I lost my...
mind, most days

People say I'm ...
fun

Love ..
is a beautiful thing

Somewhere, someone is ..
making sweet love...mmmmmm

I will always ...
have the sense of humor of a ten year old

Forever is ...
not long enough

I never want to ...
get fat

I think the current President is ...
a moron

When I wake up in the morning ...
I take a shower. Sometimes.

Life is full of ...
surprises.

My past is ...
behind me

I get annoyed by....
mean people

Parties are for ....
getting drunk and getting laid

I wish ...
for more wishes

My dog is ...
retarded - but we love him

My cat is ...
sleeping

Tomorrow I'm going to ...
smile and laugh a lot

I really want ...
a blueberry muffin

I have low tolerance for people who ...
people who don't use turn signals

If I had a million dollars ...
duh, go shopping

My goal this year...
have a rockin' st. paddy's day

I will always be...
me! Ain't life grand?

1 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Blogger Corrigan said...

Starbucks has good blueberry muffins. mmmm...muffins

 

Post a Comment

<< Home