Friday, April 14, 2006

New Survey

40 Things You'd Never Think to Ask...

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
come really close, I made maria shove it down her bra

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
yes, but i really don't like roller coasters

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
last year

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
someone else---and that someone is brian!

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Absolutely!!!

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
yes, that dirty man

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Jennifer Aniston, that was an easy one

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Yes, but not as much as I should

10. Do you know how to play poker?
I know some rules, but no.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
48? No, probably about 36

12. What is your favorite commercial?
Right now, Dunkin' Donuts...doing things is what I like to do YES!

13. Who was your first love?
First love, as sorry as I am to admit it...Steve (what an ass!)

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around how fast do you go?
About the speed limit.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
No. A few of the chosen ones know

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Red Sox.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
only sometimes

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
Yes.

21. What's the one thing on your mind?
getting our landscape done today...what them to do a nice job!

22. Do you believe in love at first sight?
yes, of course

23. Do you know who Ba-Ba-Booey is?
Yes. Got Sirius just to listen to it!

25. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish that I could sing....well

26. Do you like sushi?
Some.

27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Yes, scary. One minute later and I would not be here

28. What do you wear to bed?
Anything from Victoria's Secret- just kidding! usually an old t-shirt and sometimes pants

29. Have you ever been caught stealing?
No!

30. Barney or Dora?
Neither- but with Lauren's child on the way, I will have to make that decision soon. Hopefully neither

32. Rock or Rap?
Rock and rap

33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Paul Walker

34. Do you know anyone in jail?
sort of...never met them personally

35. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
All the time

37. What food do you find disgusting?
brains..yucky

38. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?
don't remember

39. Who is your biggest fan?
Brian or my mom

40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Yes.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like reading this kind of survey. I don't know why. I just do. I think I like to read the answers to see if they would by anything like mine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home