Friday, April 21, 2006

Another one!

Best, Worst, Last, First, Today, Tomorrow, Favorites, and Currently.

B e s t
1. Male friend: Brian
2. Female friend: I'm blessed with a few
3. Vacation: Myrtle Beach...best memories
5. Memory: High school
6. School Year: 11th

W o r s t
1. Time of day: really early morning
2. Day of the week: Monday
3. Food: olives
4. Memory: soccer injury

L a s t
1. Person you saw: Brian
2. Talked to on the phone: Lauren
3. Text: Maria
4. IM: I don't do that

T o d a y
1. What are you doing now: typing on the computer
2. Wearing: fleece and gauchos
3. Better than yesterday: so far, so good

T o m o r r o w
1. Is: saturday, brian's home! yea!
2. Got any plan : not yet, but something is always brewing
3. Goal: sleep, eat a little, and have fun!
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: vacation is coming to an end
5. Likes about tomorrow : Saturday rocks!

F a v o r i t e
1. Number: 5
2. Song: Tiny Dancer
3. Season: Fall
4. State: NY

C u r r e n t l y
1. Missing someone: yes
2. Mood: feeling groovy
3. Wanting: my grass to be planted

True or False?

I am a cuddler- sometimes

I am a morning person- usually, I am chipper in the morning

I am a perfectionist- not at all

I am an only child- nope

I am currently in my pajamas- sort of

I am currently suffering from a broken heart- nope

I am addicted to my myspace- false

I am very shy around the opposite gender at first- used to be

I bite my nails - true!

I can be paranoid at times - true

I currently have a crush on someone - not really

I currently regret something that I have done- of course..many mistakes in the past

When I get mad I curse frequently - f*!@ yea!

I enjoy country music - love it

I enjoy jazz music -occasionally

I enjoy smoothies - i do like smoothies

I enjoy talking on the phone - most of the time

I have a hard time paying attention at school - true

I have a hidden talent - i don't think so

I have a lot to learn - TRUE

I have something on my mind- always

I have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" guy/girl?- used to be the case

I have at least one brother and/or sister - true

I have been to another country - true

I have been told that I am smart - only by a few people, usually its the opposite

I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor - true

I have broken a bone - True

I have bathed someone - hmm, depends on what you mean by bathed?

I have changed a diaper- true

I have changed a lot over the past year- a little

I have done something illegal - true

I have had major/minor surgery -true

I have killed another person - false

I have had my hair cut within the last week - false

I have had the cops called on me- not me personally, but yes

2 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Corrigan said...

You're a big fan of poles, i mean polls hugh (HA!!).

maybe you should delete that comment.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger IrishCorrigan said...

you know, I did take this one course....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home