Tuesday, August 01, 2006

John Tucker Must...

Come home with me?

Just saw the movie, John Tucker Must Die, last night. I LOVED IT!! I am all for teen angst and this movie had it all. Jesse Metcalfe...ummm, hot! He plays the guy that everybody loves to hate - the player. Brittnay Snow who I love from American Dreams plays the main role as the invisible girl turned popular set out to break John's heart.

It was really adorable and the first movie that I have been actually wanting to see in the movie theater for quite some time! I thought that it was entertaining and funny. Not that I would recommend it for the peeps that I hang with, but it had guilty pleasure written all over it. I'll just throw in a picture so that everyone can truly appreciate the beauty that is Jesse.

"Half abercrombie model/Half Greek god"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home