Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Random thoughts

So, I am still getting used to the idea of just writing down ideas and posting them. I like it. I teach fifth grade and get lots of good material everyday. Like say, when the whole class is having a discussion on the everglades. The destruction, the beauty, yada, yada and one kid just shouts out something so random...like "caribo"- it just cracks me up. Don't you just love it when something makes you laugh randomly 20 minutes after the event happened? We read another story today in class where the author's last name was "craighead", why did we find it funny? Not quite sure, but we spent the day laughing about it. I love what I do. Sometimes I wish that I could rewind time and live life all over again. Not that I would do much different, I just had so much fun the first time through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home